About Me

My photo
After 20 years of proudly wearing my white collar, after ingesting dozens of business success book, after encountering hundreds, if not thousands, of folks like me, stuck somewhere in Cubeland, positioned somewhere on the ladder that spans failure and success, I discovered that the book I really needed hadn’t been written, a book that was honest, funny, and poked well-deserved fun at everything that is life in a corporate world. So, I wrote that book and called it White Collar Warrior.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Seems We Don't Need Cold Fusion

Most of yesterday we spent talking a lot about cold fusion and the cure for AIDS, why we need them, what was in the way of getting them, how great life would be if we could have them, and some potential ideas about where unicorns with their life saving farts might be hiding.

At the end of the day, our CEO walks in for a chat, and eventualy let's us know that cold fusion is no longer needed, as the fusion we have is just fine, just perfect, couldn't be better, best fusion ever, why would we even bother with cold fusion? But maybe, if we can find a unicorn somewhere, and if maybe we we can capture some of the wind it might have passed, then perhaps he would take a whiff. Maybe.

Where did I put that unicorn net?

No comments: