About Me

My photo
After 20 years of proudly wearing my white collar, after ingesting dozens of business success book, after encountering hundreds, if not thousands, of folks like me, stuck somewhere in Cubeland, positioned somewhere on the ladder that spans failure and success, I discovered that the book I really needed hadn’t been written, a book that was honest, funny, and poked well-deserved fun at everything that is life in a corporate world. So, I wrote that book and called it White Collar Warrior.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Inventing Cold Fusion

There are times when company officers are tormented by the recession devils, poked by declining revenues, prodded by financial analysts, and terrified of a market place that's changing so fast you can barely keep up with the buzz words.

Sometimes when times like that happen, a high-up Ivory Tower dweller will decided to pull together a group of his best and brightest. This action team or strike team or blue ribbon panel will be given the task to figure out how to make everything better, how to sell more stuff, how to make the stock price go back up, how make those recession devils go away.

Today, I will be a part of such a group. And our task, as I see it, is do the equivilant of inventing cold fusion while curing AIDS with unicorn farts. Good luck to us.

No comments: