About Me

My photo
After 20 years of proudly wearing my white collar, after ingesting dozens of business success book, after encountering hundreds, if not thousands, of folks like me, stuck somewhere in Cubeland, positioned somewhere on the ladder that spans failure and success, I discovered that the book I really needed hadn’t been written, a book that was honest, funny, and poked well-deserved fun at everything that is life in a corporate world. So, I wrote that book and called it White Collar Warrior.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Tip For Managers #3125 -- Avoid silent laughter

If you can't attend the meeting, and the meeting is about art work, and you are on the conference call and can't see the artwork...Don't issue an opinion.

That way, you won't say anything silly, resulting in the entire room silently laughing you.

That's one of the worst things that can ever happen to you, getting a room full of silent laughs while you are elsehwhere, pretending to be involved in the meeting via telephone.

No comments: